Friday, May 18, 2007

Cookie Monster Bag Charm for Cousie Michelle

I've been so busy with custom made stuff lately that i havent had the time to make new items, and then there is work and the wedding preps as well.. so pls bear with me for a while more k! For the girls who were asking me when new arrival will come, I promise soon okie? Meanwhile, here are some more custom made items for my cousin and cousins's gf.. Enjoy the cuteness of Sesame Street!
*
Cookie Monster Bag Charm for Cousie Michelle
*
My dear girl wanted a "garang" bag charm but she liked Cookie Monster as well, so here is one without the usual pastel colours, but with bold and strong coloured beads to match the Sesame Street character's outfit. Used Deep Blue, Fire Orange and other czech beads to fulfil her request. Guess I did a good job coz she really liked it! Shows her personality even more! Thanks in advance for everything..!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin