Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Reminder

Hello Ladies...

Just a reminder that I'll be down at Orchard *Scape for the 3rd round of SLC's outdoor sales this coming Sat 8 Dec from 1 - 7pm! My girlfriend will be promoting her home-baked cheesecakes too and they are super yummy I tell you! She is currently taking Xmas orders. Check out her cute website here!

So for this week, I won't be posting up any new arrivals as I would like to save them for the fleamarket. I have spent the last 2 weekends (from dawn to dusk) preparing necklaces, earrings, bracelets, bag charms and there are more than 20 new arrivals! All the packing and squinting of my eyes made me so sleepy but its all worth it. I can just sit there and look at all of them.. smiling to myself. Yes.. I can be alittle obsessive, my husband wonders why sometimes. :p

Come down down and we'll have a blast catching up! There will be very good discounts for past season accessories as well as new arrivals. Plus stuff from my Charms Galore website, lots of cameo necklaces, earrings and brooches.

See ya all there!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin