Monday, May 26, 2008

Alternate contact

Hi girls,

Lately, there have been a few cases where customers are not getting my replies. Not sure why as well, maybe its Yahoo Mail, as I have encountered such situations before.

I usually reply emails within 24 hours, or even shorter, as I check my email every hour, everyday. In the event that I dont reply within 2 days, pls leave a comment in this website or email me at get-inspired@hotmail.com. This hotmail account is primarily set up for MSN, but I do check it once in a while too. For those who have my mobile number, feel free to call or sms me.

In the meantime, pls continue to write to sweetlittlecorner@yahoo.com and you can also CC get-inspired@hotmail.com as well.

Thank you for your patience and I do hope you girls will continue to email me. I am sure its just a temporary glitch.

Thank you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin