Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Black & White Necklace (Not for sale)


The Black & White Necklace (not for sale)
*
Made in a similar fashion as Violeta, I made this straight after Violeta and can't stop staring at it since! I often wear black and I have decided to keep this for myself. I simply love the big white and black vintage flowers used in this. Once again, I have used lots of clay and fabric flowers, Swarovski diamantes, my fav czech beads, pearls, a black tassle and black chains.
*
I do accept customistions for necklaces like these, and be assured that I will only make one each, cos' its kinda impossible to replicate another since the vintage flowers only come in 1 pc each. It takes about 2 hours to complete the whole necklace too, so there will be absoulately no remaking. No worries on seeing someone else wear the same thing!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin