Tuesday, July 01, 2008

July - Free Gift Promotion! - ENDED

Yep, its true! I am giving away FREE gifts!
Though I may not have the GSS that most sites are having but I always wanted to thank my customers who have been supporting me for the past 3 years. So I thought long and hard about what I wanted to do and I thought why not surprise you with a gift as a token of appreciation?
*
I will be giving away free gifts for every $20 spent. Which means to say that if you buy:
$20 = 1 free gift
$40 = 2 free gifts
$60 = 3 free gifts
etc..
*
Some conditions though..
1. Not applicable to customisations, but no worries, I'll still find another way to thank you..
2. Free gift would be chosen at random by me, sorry but no choosing of free gift. Rest assured that I will be fair and square and I can forsee that no one will be disappointed with their free gifts! *wink*
3. Not applicable with any other discount schemes
*
The promotion will lasts till end of July, so start shopping!
I have loads of pretty items to give away!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin