Monday, September 08, 2008

Advertisement for Isabel Nails

Hi girls!

Looking for a comfy and cosy place to have your nails done by a professional? Want to enjoy free nail art with every manicure & pedicure done?

Recently I had to attend a dinner party and was looking for someone who's really good and stays in the east. So I was asking around if anyone knows a good manicurist. One of my sweet sweet customers, Isabel, responded and she was indeed the perfect person I was looking for! She stay in Ubi and did a very good job! It began with a relaxing and rejuvenating hand & foot mask. Then she show me the various nail art pcs I could choose from. I chose one with a black and white theme.

She was really patient, as I accidentally moved around at one time, so the right toe nails got smudged, so she re-did them all over again. I didnt bring my camera along with me, so I didnt have the chance to take any pics. I totally regret it now! Should have let you girls seen the wonderful nail art! Total time take was about 1.5 hours.

So if you are keen in having your hands and feet perfectly done, do give Isabel a call and you will definitely leave with a smile!

Here is the list of nail services and their respective prices:
(Click on price chart to view bigger picture)

Current Promotion:

With every manicure & pedicure done, ENJOY free nail art! 2 choices, either a fancy french nail art or dotting nail art . For those who don't like nail art, you can opt for a hand mask or foot mask.

Isabel Nails - Isabel Ho
9873 9293
isabel_2825@hotmail.com

Indulge yourself today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin