Monday, November 17, 2008

The inevitable has happened

I kinda expected this day to come, but didnt know it would be so soon..

My pc crashed on me yesterday night and I am going to bring it to HP probably next week. So there wont be any updates for the next 1-2 weeks.. all my data is gone! Not sure how I can retrieve it back so I'll try my best to see what I can.

In the meantime, I still have access to my email and website.. so feel free to shop around!

I should be back with new arrivals in 2 weeks, if my laptop doesnt work then I'll go buy a new one.. hmm.. good excuse to change to a new pc?

Do email me if you have any orders, customisations or queries. I'll still check my email everyday, will try my best to respond as soon as I can

Thank you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin