Monday, December 29, 2008

Returning in the new year with more goodies!

Hi girls..

First of all, Merry Xmas! The past 1 week has been really busy for me, attending functions, house warmings, gatherings. All has been fun, seeing familiar faces, gorging myself with food, glorious food! I must have put on weight cos I feel really bloated and my jeans wont lie!

Nonetheless, I am trying to get back on track with everything thats happening. I pray everyday for him to guide me to the right path and in the meantime, I will try my very best to make each day a good and fruitful day.

I have been also busy making new stuff, just completed 8 necklaces, no earrings yet, but thats definitely on the plate. Am exploring bracelets too, I dont make alot of them, usually only when custom orders come in. So I am thinking of making more of them and also planning on how I should bring SLC to the next level.. Hmm. any ideas to contribute?

I wanna thank everyone for their support for the past 3yrs and 9mths.. SLC will be 4 next Mar! Time flies.. I have been making jewelry for the past 3 yrs.. Made lots of friends, met loads of great people. All of you girls (and some guys too!) have been really sweet and patient with me and I sincerely thank you for that. I am also grateful for those who gave me words of encouragement during those tough times. THANK YOU!!

With that said, I wish all a Happy New Year for 2009!

Parting Words (also my new year resolution)....

Be true to yourself and most importantly, be HAPPY!
Love, Jasmine

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin