Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SLC is taking a break

Sorry for being so quiet for the past few weeks.. Currently facing a personal issue that needs to be sorted out. I have more or less completed the custom orders but had to turn away some as well.

What bad timing as its the Xmas season and I know many of my customers have been disappointed.

I am not sure when I will return, though I wish the pain would recover and I can get back on track to my usual life. I am not even sure if I can.

Nonetheless, feel free to email me if you have any queries. The ready made items are still on for sale. I still do mail out items every now and then. Just that I dont take in custom orders at this point in time. I also probably wont be making any new items for the time being. Apologies for that.

Hope all is well with you girls, I really hope I can return soon.

Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year ahead.

Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin