Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SLC back in a bit

Hi there girls,

Sorry I havent been posting up more items, have been busy for a while with some custom orders. I am in the midst of making new things and should have new entries late next week. Stay tuned!
In the meantime, I saw this phrase in front of a church a few days back and I really love it. Want to share it with you girls:
*
The Task Ahead of You Will Never Be as Great As the Power Behind You
*
It can be a spiritual force or it can be the support of your friends, family or partner, or it can even be your own determination and willpower. As long as you have the will to do it, you can. Someone once told me that the mind is a very powerful tool and you can achieve great things as long as you put your mind to it. As I read the phrase, it gave me more strength to look forward and carry on treading as life goes along. Always remember that you are never alone.
*
Stay safe and take care.
*
Love, Jasmine

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin