Saturday, May 07, 2011

On Hiatus

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not updating this blog as much as I should have. I have been on a self-declared break to take time out. Work has been keeping me busy and as much as I would love to return this hobby of mine, I just cant find the time to. Am trying to get some things sorted before I can return to my safe haven of pearls, beads, crystals and my true love for crafting sweet pieces. Please continue to support me by being on my mailing list. You will be the first to know when Sweet Little Corner returns.

In the meantime, available items on my website and still up for sale and I am still sending out packages every now and then. I might be able to do customised pieces as well. Please email me for enquiries.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

Till then.

Love, Jasmine

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin