Monday, December 10, 2007

Update After Flea Market

Hi girls!
*
The Lime Fleamarket held last sat was indeed a blast! Although it rained a little here and there, but it sure didnt deter some fanatstic sales! The venue was suddenly changed though and I was so worried some of you might be wondering where I went to.. was contemplating if I should have gotten my husband to update my blog, but I got so busy.. and am surprised (and estatic at the same time!) all of you found me! Most of my new arrivals were sold out and I am really happy those beauties went to some great owners. I got caught in the rain for a little while and spent the Sun feeling a little lethargic, I fall sick quite easily, weak ole me.. but it was well worth the effort. Below are just some of the new arrival items that was quickly snapped up, some earrings, necklaces, cameos and a lovely bangle.. I'll be putting some new stuff up pretty soon so stayed tuned to SLC!
*
P.S. Special thanks to Anna, Jasline, Shir Leen, Peggy, Huishi, Trudy, Rashida, Candy, Lidiyani & Kejing (my sister's friends) and Tingting who came down to support me! Love you girls!
*
Below are some of the items sold..
*

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin