Friday, December 14, 2007

SLC's online Xmas Fleamarket

*
SLC Online Xmas FleaMarket till 23 Dec Sun - Closed
*
Hey girls, I originally wanted to get the fleamarket again for 22 Dec but unfortunately had to cancel as I have some last min plans for that day so I thought why not have one online? I have received quite a few emails from some customers who were not able to go down on 8 Dec and I was feeling quite sad that they couldnt see the new stuff I had in store.. so I have decided to hold one more, online this time. Its still early for some Xmas shopping and whats better than getting more accessories at a discounted price for Xmas and CNY right? There are some more new arrivals + past season accessories, $1/$5 deals, cameo necklaces, charm necklaces.
*
So here they are! Click here for the pics and their respectives before & after prices. I'll be updating the site everyday to inform you on whats sold and whats still available. Do email me your orders, this sale is available only till 23 Dec Sun, only 1.5 weeks more, so grab them while they are still available.. Everything has to go!
*
For regular customers, there will be an extra 5% discount for you!
*
Postage is free for purchases above $10 (after discounts). Below that will be $0.50.
*
Payment will be done thru internet transfer and item will be sent to you via normal post.
*
For queries + orders, email me at sweetlittlecorner@yahoo.com
*
The Sale is officially CLOSED. Thank you for your support! Hope to hear from you again!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin